<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

hey
its 4.02 in the morning and I STILL WAWKE.
actually, im kinda enjoying this.
seriously.
although rather lonely la.

Been around attacking ppl's blog.
MUAHAHA.
haix.. even though this is fun..
i still prefer sleeping and dreaming about himand me..aww..
the nostalagic feeling again..
i miss my sleep.
what a statement.

Well. been searching for songs.
Hui Zhe CHi Bang De Nu Hai.
CAN U BELIEVE WHAT I TYPE AT FIRST?
Hui Zhe Chi Bang De NUI hai.
What is Nui??
at least Niu is cow.
so i spent like thirty seconds cursing bai du.
before realising it was my mistake.
hehx.


anyway,
i dun think i will even catch a wink today.
im not using tonight.
cuz ive just realise today is today already!
erps.
sry for being lame.
i thinkim just goin to flood another poor soul's tag board now.. bye!
see u at 5.00am!!